Sunday 4 October 2015

The worsening Haze Condition

Assalamualaikum and hello Girls,
As I am sure, most of you are aware of the condition of the haze worsening. In relation to that, schools in Malaysia have been instructed to close for today and tomorrow.
In view of the examination which is looming near, I would like to advise you, students to continue doing your revision, while you are at home. We ha already started with our revision lessons for the past 2 weeks. So, it is best that you continue doing so.
I suggest you go through the revision exercises that I had given to you the last few weeks. In any case you need some assistance from me, I will be updating this blog from time to time.
Finally, best wishes for your exam. Persevere in your studies.

Your Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment