Monday 16 November 2015

MY ENGLISH TEACHER^_^ (BY: B.MAHA LETCHUMMY)




MY ENGLISH TEACHER^_^ (BY: B.MAHA LETCHUMMY)


     Now it’s already 16th November 2015 which means there are only four more days 
for the 2015 school sessian to end. There already been 14 years i born in this beautiful 
country. I’m studying in SMK Raja Perempuan at Jalan Batu Bungkal, Ipoh. I’m now is in 
afternoon session. My English teacher, Puan Asmaton  had asked us to write an essay 
about our English lessons. And now here i am. Before start my essay I would like apologiz
if this essay hurts you.

     Pn Asmaton begin to teach us this year, 2015. Honestly, at first I thought she was 
quite boring. Furthermore, I want Puan Emi Farah to teach us English lesson. But 
soon I realized that Puan Asmaton is a sporting type of person. She’s fun actually. 
This is because she always have quizzes for us which make us more entusiastic to study.
Furthermore, every Tuesday, she have her lesson at the computer lab.She gave us 
freedom to do our homeworks using the computer as now ICT playing important roll in 
our future life but at the same time she is also strict in submitting our works. Althugh 
she is a good teacher she still have her weakness as a human. For example, my weakness
is I am a sensitive person. HAHAHAHA^_^!!!! Pn Asmaton weakness is she didn’t ask to 
hand in the homework that we have done although she had told us to hand in the books 
today. Maybe she have forgot. But it doesn’t matters. Every human have their own
imperfection.

    I will never forget Puan Asmaton whereever I am because she is the most 
unyeilding teacher I have seen.. Hope to see you in future teacher.... Be happy 
and smile always....Don’t forget me teacher. The most cute girl....Hehehehe....
 




No comments:

Post a Comment