Monday 14 September 2015

HHHM @_@

ESSAY ABOUT '' BURST INTO TEARS"


 TITLE :Anguished Tears

In a chilly winter I was packing and ready to escape to India. Though, some strange feeling in my heart made me unable to separate from my homeland. It filled my chest with unbearable emotion. My incomparable uncle had been in political Prison because of his struggle for justice in Tibet. Since he was jailed for twenty-one years and my mom gave the birth to me, I had never seen him in person.
Fortunately, two days before I left from my homeland, we received unbelievably good news from a Chinese official. They informed us that my uncle was transferred from his ex-prison to a prison here in my city. We all burst into tears with excitement because we had hoped for this day for many years, and finally it happened. The old prison where he had kept for so many years was in very bad condition and far away from my city. Since he has been moved to nearby city, it became more convenient for us to visit. In the past, we were allowed to visit him only one hour in a year and it took more than five days in a bus to reach there. In addition to that, it was very hard to get any news about him, like if he was seriously sick, the Chinese officials might keep it hiding.
When my grandma advised me that I should visit my uncle before I separated from my home, I felt that I achieved the most valuable goal in my life, which was to see my real uncle's face after twenty-one years. My other uncle, grandpa and I went to visit him with carrying a big bowl of hot steamed Momos which we made. Before I reached the main gate, anguished tears were rolling from my eyes endlessly and I couldn't control myself. Once we entered the gate, several police man lead us to a dark tiny room where we waited to see my uncle. While we were waiting, I had a look around the place where they have kept my uncle and I noticed that it was very lonely and fearful place.
Within a few minutes my uncle appeared in that dreadful room with heavy shackles on his hands and two officers tightly grabbed him behind his back. My heart was filled with great anger at the merciless way that they treated my uncle and I desperately wanted to spit on their shameless faces. Finally we were allowed to sit around the table and suddenly his smooth voice called me to sit beside him I eagerly moved near him and tightly hugged him with all my energy. I could feel the words that he wanted to tell us by his compassionate heart and I was amazed at how exceptional he was. When we were ready to take out the hot steamed Momos, the police officers suddenly called my uncle's name and said that the time was up. We pleased with them to let's give him two or three more Momos but they didn't accept. At that time I really felt that my whole system was blocked and I couldn't speak out my words from my inner heart. I still can vividly visualize how he was taken by those unthinkable thugs and how his determined figure gradually disappeared from me. My heart sank into a muddy field.
Even though I am now far away from him in a different country, I can still feel his protection. Honestly, I feel proud of my uncle because he has dedicated his most precious life for his country and justice. I strangely, plead to people around the world to save Tibet and its people from the darkness of Chinese government.
BY; HHHM 

No comments:

Post a Comment